March 17, 2011

Blissfully Able

What can i do that causes no harm ?  That keeps me happy and inspired? How can I express myself while having fun, doing good, and helping others ?  How can i use my 2 hands and imagination while staying home and caring for my family and homestead ?

hmmmm.

Maybe i can recycle cast away furniture and give it a new purpose.  Maybe i can turn my hobby into something more ...  maybe i can let each piece that i find decide (with my help) what it wants to become ... maybe that sounds a little crazy - but that's how i see it ...

I'm sure not hurting anyone, & it's good wholesome fun.

Momma's got to do something while the laundry is workin'.  I am certainly not spending my days watching daytime TV.  That stuff will rot your brain!

Let's see what we can do ...

1 comment:

  1. we sound like we have a lot in common! Cant wait to see what you fix up!

    ReplyDelete